Wednesday, October 28, 2015

On the Subject of Tricycle Tops

Roarrr I'm a Dino-Sour

Triceratops


Hi, it’s Dolly:  This year for my 5th Halloween, I have decided to be a Tricycle Tops Dino-Sour complete with Cave Man.  I wasn’t sure what a Trycycle Tops was at first, so I did a little research at the Barkibrary.   

Triceratops

First of all I found out I was saying the name wrong, it’s Triceratops.  The Triceratops was a plant eating animal, with 3 horns, that live in what is now North America around 68 Million years ago (that’s 9.7 million dog years and that’s a long time ago).   His name means Three Horned Face, but that’s all Greek to me.  They were about 30 feet long and 9 feet high.  How do we know this, you ask?  It was from their bones, some of which are in museums like the Smithsonian and the Natural History in Washington, DC and New York.  They probably had skin like a modern day Elephant and were thought to be herding animals that grazed on low plants and Vegetation and not Yorkies. 

Even though I have a caveman on my back, people didn’t exist that long ago and neither did Yorkies.  It’s a big myth that the Fred Flintstone started in Bedrock, and has no basis in reality (it’s called Poetic License in writing).  I thought it would be fun, so here I am.  What do you think? 

Halloween 2015
Get those Treats ready….I Like Chicken Treats…..Hear I come, hear me ROAR…..Happy Halloween…Love Dolly

 

No comments:

Post a Comment