Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Reaching Middle Age

"D" made me a Delicious Cake


Can you believe it?  Another 7 (Dog) years have gone by:  Today I am 6 years old (42 Dog Years) I have reached Middle Age, Barkobummer.
On Thursday I had a Cut, Poo, Rinse, Blowout and Pawdicure by Mary at my favorite Beauty Paw-Lair, “Kris’s Kennel Kuts”  in Clayton.  I Like Mary, she does a good Job and now I am Beautiful for my Birthday Party.    
Me at Kris's Kennel Kuts
I am such a lucky Yorkie.  “D” made me a Moatmeal, Honey and Cinnamon Apple Sauce cake with whipped cream and Mini Treats.  I got the recipe from him, here it is: (Oh! BTW “D” says all ingredients are safe for Dogs to eat, although some dogs do not tolerate Dairy or Gluten ….Lucky me I’m not one of them)

Dog Birthday Cupcakes
This was so Good

1/2 cup oatmeal
1/2 ripe banana
1/2 cup of flour
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
¼ cup applesauce
1/4 cup honey
1/8 teaspoon Cinnamon
1/4 cup peanut butter
1/2 teaspoon
1 egg
****Topping****
Mini treats
Peanut butter
Dollop of Whipped cream
****Directions****
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Use Cup Cake Paper insert. Pour into insert into pan. Bake for 15-20 minutes (toothpick should come out clean). Let cool. Spread peanut butter on top.  Decorate with mini treats and a Dollop of Whipped Cream



I'm wearing my Best Gwen Stefani Hoodie with my Barter Beads
I had such a great party:   I put on my best Gwen Stefani Hoodie and some Choker Beads, along with a princess Party Hat.  That Cake was Sure Delicious, I was really enjoying it but “D” wouldn’t let me eat it all and took it away when I wasn’t Looking.  Barkobummer!  
New Fall Sweater
I Love New Toys
I got lots of great gifts too, like a Beautiful Collar with my Name in Doggie Diamonds, a new Pink Turtleneck sweater for the fall,

My name in Doggie Diamonds
a Smiley Face Pillow, Floppy soft Teddy Bear, Funny Toucan and my favorite was an Angry Bird Pig that Taunts me, when I bite his foot, so I have to Shake him a lot and bite his nose.  He’s a lot of fun.
I'm Pooped...Good Night
I Played for Hours then took a walk after dinner.  Now I am really Pooped…It’s been a Really Great Day.  Best of all my "D" Loves me.......Good Night all.
Love from Dolly   


No comments:

Post a Comment